Wednesday, February 08, 2006

misc tips: Kinko's Cutting

Kinkos is both a blessing & a curse for a crafty girl like me... partially I feel like I should be able to do things better on my own, but in some cases their abilities just win me over. Case in point... I ADORE their cutting services.

Basically, for about $1 they will cut a perfectly straight, measured line in about 100 pieces of paper. Truly priceless for anyone making invitations, menus, cards, anything... for only $1!! I have a fancy paper cutter at home, but the amount of time & frustration that it would take me to cut so many pages (and I'm sure the result wouldn't be *perfect*) is so worth giving it up for that price.

Hopefully that will save you some frustration too!
i heart weddings,
Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home