Friday, June 09, 2006

flowers: Bouquet Jewelry

Sorry for my tardiness in posting... it's been busy around here, with business for Heart + Sole and my other job...
In my absence, I have still been busy collecting pictures of ideas I liked. Looking through them I noticed a theme, so am bringing you a collection of ideas to help 'dress up' your bouquets. Not that bouquets typically need any help being beautiful...!

In the first picture you can see how this bride wrapped her bouquet in a string of seed beads... so pretty! And below... pearls and a beaded fringe are gorgeous:


A way to make your bridesmaid bouquets personal for each girl is to include her initial somehow. Simple Initial Pins can be attached to the ribbon on the stems and will make a nice keepsake for later... Custom Glam Girl has some for only $3.95!

You don't need to use initial Pins... a brooch would also be really pretty. Lots of brides have trouble including their 'borrowed' and 'old' items... an old family pin or jewelry would look great, like in this bouquet:


i heart weddings,
Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home