Monday, July 31, 2006

funny: weddings at work

So, I am the biggest blogging slacker lately... to try & get on everyone's good side, I thought I would bring you a little wedding humour. Though I tend to be amused by my postings, this type of entertainment is probably a bit more satisfying to most of you!

Seriously, though, a friend of mine's wedding is less than 2 weeks away now... we were talking about how difficult it is to maintain any type of focus at work when you get that close to the big day. Clearly your programs, seating charts, etc are much more interesting to you than whatever day-to-day tasks you are being paid to do. She justifies the situation by explaining that she would work extra extra hard when she returned from her honeymoon... in the meantime, her co-workers will understand, right?! :)



Enjoy!


i heart weddings,
Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home